spawacz.pl

forum spawacza

Dyskusje, opinie i porady dotyczące szeroko pojętej branży spawalniczej
Teraz jest sobota, 19 września 2020, 04:00

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: sobota, 4 stycznia 2020, 05:35 

HOUSTON -- To Houston manager Bo Porter, theres no one playing better in the majors right now than Jose Altuve. Huascar Ynoa Jersey . The Astros second baseman shied away from agreeing with his skipper. Instead, he kept up his impressive show. Altuve got three more hits and stole two bases Sunday as the Astros defeated the Detroit Tigers 6-4. Altuve finished the three-game series 9 for 14 and leads big leagues with 116 hits. Hes already stolen a career-high 36 bases -- he swiped second in the first inning, and set a franchise record with a steal in six straight games. "Ive seen some players locked in in all my years of playing," Porter said. "But the impact with which Jose Altuve is having on the baseball game, I would have to really sit down and think about or have some numbers put in front of me that would make me think that there is someone whos had more of an impact on a baseball game the way hes having an impact right now." Altuve took the compliment in stride, saying, "Hes my manager, he has to say that." "I have to be ready every game to get on base," he said. "I know the guys that I have behind me, if I get on base, something good is going to happen." Altuve became the third player since 1904 with four straight games with multiple steals, joining Ray Chapman in 1917 and Bill Dahlen in 1904, according information from the Elias Sports Bureau provided by the Astros. "Im going to try to keep getting on base, and if I have a chance to take the next base, I am going to do it," Altuve said. Scott Feldman (4-5) allowed two runs in six innings to earn his first win since May 26. Feldman, who snapped a personal three-game losing streak, has allowed three runs or less in each of his last three starts. "They have a great lineup," Feldman said. "I just tried to make some pitches. Luckily, a lot of the balls they hit hard were hit to centre field, where there is a lot of room out there." Matt Dominguez and Carlos Corporan had three hits apiece and L.J. Hoes and Jon Singleton each had two RBIs for the Astros, who have won three of their last four. Tony Sipp got the last four outs for his first save. Nick Castellanos had two hits for the Tigers, including a two-run triple in the eighth that cut the Astros lead to 5-4. J.D. Martinez also had two hits, and Alex Avila hit a solo home run in the fifth. Tigers star Miguel Cabrera was 0 for 13 in the series, while Victor Martinez went 1 for 12. "Those are the guys we lean on," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. "They are going to have struggles. Its going to happen. They scuffled a little bit swinging the bat." The Astros scored three times in the first against Drew Smyly (4-7). Altuve singled, stole second and scored on George Springers double. Two batters later, Jesus Guzman hit an RBI single and scored on Hoes sacrifice fly. "I felt like that was very important," Porter said. "Losing the game the way we lost the game last night (4-3 in the ninth) I thought that our guys did a great job coming out setting the tempo. Ran the bases tremendously and just put a lot of pressure on the other team." After Torii Hunters RBI double cut the lead to 3-1 in the third, Hoes hit an RBI double in the bottom half. Singletons bases-loaded walk in the sixth scored Alex Presley to extend Houstons lead to 5-2, and he upped the lead to 6-4 in the eighth with an RBI single. Smyly, who was ill Saturday and sent back to the team hotel, was pulled after 2 1-3 innings, allowing four runs on eight hits with three strikeouts. The outing was Smylys shortest as a starter this year and the most runs hes allowed since getting tagged for six on May 26 at Oakland. Smyly would not use being ill Saturday as an excuse for the poor outing. "Not a good day," Smyly said. "They came out swinging. I didnt bring it. They did." NOTES: Houston CF Dexter Fowler missed a third straight game with tightness in the back. ... Detroit 2B Ian Kinsler did not start Sunday getting a day off from Ausmus, but he pinch hit in the eighth and struck out to end his seven-game hitting streak. ... Detroit LHP Ian Krol, on the 15-day disabled list since June 21 with left shoulder inflammation, threw a bullpen session Saturday and felt good, Ausmus said. ... Houston Rockets star guard James Harden threw out the ceremonial first pitch before the game. John Smoltz Jersey . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. Cristian Pache Jersey . LOUIS -- David Ross never expected to be on a World Series podium. http://www.custombravesjersey.com/custom-pedro-borbon-jr-jersey-large-547z.html . The Nevada Athletic Commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing the so-called TRT. MIAMI -- Turns out, the Miami Heat can beat the Brooklyn Nets. And rest hardly led to rust for the two-time defending NBA champions. LeBron James scored 22 points, Ray Allen added 19 and the Heat stayed perfect in this post-season by beating the Nets 107-86 on Tuesday night in Game 1 of an Eastern Conference semifinal series. It was the first win for Miami in five meetings with Brooklyn this season. "Its one," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "But I liked the energy, the activity." Chris Bosh scored 15 points and grabbed 11 rebounds, Dwyane Wade finished with 14 points and Mario Chalmers had 12 for Miami, which recorded at least one regular-season win against every team except Brooklyn, losing four times by a total of 12 points. This one was a different story. A 24-9 run in the third quarter blew things open for the Heat, who hadnt played in eight days after sweeping Charlotte in the opening round. "It was great that we were able to come out the way we did after being off eight days," James said. "We got a lot of work in. We had eight days off of not playing a basketball game but Spo got us in the gym. (We) got each other in the gym. We made each other accountable throughout the layoff and it proved tonight." Deron Williams and Joe Johnson scored 17 points each for the Nets, who got only eight from Paul Pierce and no points from Kevin Garnett in 16 minutes. Game 2 of the best-of-seven series is Thursday night. "This is the defending champs," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "Its always going to be at a high level and weve got to find a way to match it." James finished 10 for 15 from the field and Allen -- who had never faced his former Boston "Big 3" compatriots Pierce and Garnett in the playoffs -- was 4 of 7 from 3-point land. "He was focused on the job at hand," James said. Miamis lead was 55-52 early in the third quarter after a 3-pointer by Williams, and every indication was that the Heat and Nets -- who played three one-point games and a double-overtime affair in the regular season -- were heading down to the wire again. Not quite. The Heat took off on the 24-9 run over a 7-minute span, with Bosh scoring the first seven points of that burst to get Miami going. Allens 3-pointer pushed the lead to 14, James and Chris Andersen (who left in the fourth with a riight knee contusion) added two free throws apiece and just like that Miamis lead was up to 79-61. Bob Hendley Jersey. "Its fun when you win the game and you can at least for a night do whatever it is you do, have some dinner, chill at home and exhale a little bit," Bosh said. "When you lose, you cant sleep, your stomach hurts and its not a very good situation." For Brooklyn, the trouble came at an unexpected time. The Nets had the best third-quarter scoring differential in the East after Jan. 1, but were outscored 33-23 in that pivotal quarter in Game 1. It was a hectic news day long before Heat-Nets, with Oklahoma Citys Kevin Durant being announced as the leagues MVP, the firing of Golden State coach Mark Jackson and the NBA saying that Los Angeles Clippers president Andy Roeser would be taking an indefinite leave as part of the fallout related to the Donald Sterling scandal. James two-year reign as MVP lasted 198 games. "We have a new MVP, but when you talk about the best players in the world, hes 1A, 1B with Durant," Kidd said. Pregame lineup moves by both clubs lent more intrigue. Miami brought Shane Battier -- who played 2 minutes, total, in the first round against Charlotte -- back into the starting five, while Brooklyn reinserted Shaun Livingston into its lineup after using him off the bench late in the Toronto series. After never leading by more than seven points against Brooklyn in the regular season, the Heat led by 11 after a drive by James with 3:32 left in the first half. But the Nets closed on a 14-6 run, and Williams first beat-the-clock 3-pointer of the game sent Brooklyn into halftime down 46-43. Williams did it again in the third, but that one only got Brooklyn within 79-66. "It came down to defence tonight," Williams said. "Our defensive game plan was not executed at all." NOTES: The Heat held a pregame moment of silence for Hall of Famer Jack Ramsay, who died last week at the age of 89. ... David Beckham, who will be bringing an MLS team to Miami, sat next to the Heat bench. ... Livingston was on the court to warm up for the second half with about 10 minutes left in the intermission. Small problem: The rack of basketballs wasnt on the court yet. ... The Nets are 1-9 all-time against Miami in playoff games. ... Miami had not won consecutive Game 1s since the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the 2012 playoffs. ' ' '

Szczegóły postu Ostrzeż użytkownika

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]