spawacz.pl

forum spawacza

Dyskusje, opinie i porady dotyczące szeroko pojętej branży spawalniczej
Teraz jest sobota, 19 września 2020, 04:47

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 6 stycznia 2020, 07:32 

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. Matt Miazga Jersey . - Novak Djokovic came into Indian Wells for the first time in four years without a title. He left with a $1 million check and his first trophy of the year, beating Roger Federer 3-6, 6-3, 7-6 (3) on Sunday to win the BNP Paribas Open for the third time. "Not winning a title and coming here, there were certain doubts," Djokovic said. "I had ups and downs in my concentration in opening rounds, but I managed to stay mentally strong and have that self-belief. Thats something that definitely makes this title very special to me." Federer rallied from a break down and a 5-3 deficit in the third set to force the tiebreaker, but he made a slew of mistakes to lose the 33rd meeting between the rivals. Federer still leads the series 17-16, having beaten Djokovic in three sets in the semifinals at Dubai two weeks ago. Djokovic will remain No. 2 in the world, while Federer will rise three spots to No. 5 on Monday in the ATP Tour rankings. Flavia Pennetta routed injured Agnieszka Radwanska 6-2, 6-1 to win the womens title, the biggest of her career. Federer was trying to win a record fifth title in the Southern California desert, and at 32, he would have been the oldest Masters 1000 winner since 34-year-old Andre Agassi won at Cincinnati in 2004. But Djokovic wouldnt allow it. After Federer breezed to the first set in 31 minutes, Djokovic earned the lone break of the second set to go up 5-3 after Federer pulled a forehand wide. "I know he always comes out confident, aggressive," Djokovic said. "He doesnt give you the victory; you have to earn it." Djokovic got the early break in the third, again on one of Federers forehand errors, to lead 2-1. His 112-mph (180 kph) ace gave him a 4-2 lead, and he extended it to 5-3 with a backhand winner down the line. But Federer then served a love-game to make it 5-4 and broke Djokovic to tie the set, 5-all. "I was able to just keep the pressure on Novak and show him that if he slips up, I will be there and I will make it a very competitive match in the end for him," Federer said. In the tiebreaker, however, the Serb raced to a 5-1 lead, helped by four errors from Federer, and closed it out when Federers backhand landed in the net. "At the end, he made sure he kept the ball in play and I might have made a few too many errors when it really mattered," Federer said. A year ago, Pennetta was close to retiring from tennis. The Italian veterans ranking plunged to 166th in the world in June, and she had struggled to rebuild her career after having right wrist surgery the previous August. Now shes glad she stuck around. "After so many years, so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waited for," she said. "And its coming when you dont expect. It was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands." Actually, the crystal trophy was so heavy, she didnt hoist it for photographers. The 32-year-old Italian became the third-oldest winner of the tournament after Martina Navratilova, who won at age 33 and again at 34 in 1990-91. It was Pennettas first title since winning at Marbella in 2010. "We are old, but we still good athletes," Pennetta said. "We are strong. We have so many years on the tour, and we know how to handle the emotion and everything." As the 20th seed, Pennetta became the lowest seed to win the title. She came in ranked 21st and is projected to rise to No. 12 in the world Monday in the WTA Tour rankings. She beat top-seeded Li Na in the semifinals on her way to the title. Radwanska, seeded second, was bothered with a left knee injury in the final. She twice called for the trainer in the second set and had her knee heavily taped. She was in tears apologizing to the sympathetic crowd afterward, saying she was unable to run. The Pole said she hurt her knee a few days ago in practice. "I just didnt expect it was going to be much worse today," she said. "But when the pain is so big that nothing is working — no painkillers, no tape — that means it is bad." Eric Wynalda Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored twice and added two assists as the Erie Otters beat the Sarnia Sting 7-3 on Saturday night in Ontario Hockey League action. Djordje Mihailovic Jersey . -- Andy Dorman and Kelyn Rowe scored in the second half to lead the New England Revolution to a 2-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City in the first leg of their Eastern Conference semifinals series on Saturday night. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/ . Carling Bassett-Seguso was a world No. 8 almost 30 years ago. Currently 13th, Bouchard is assured of equalling that when the next rankings are released Monday.(SportsNetwork.com) - Zack Greinke aims to become just baseballs second nine-game winner this season as the Los Angeles Dodgers wrap a four-game series on Sunday afternoon with the Pittsburgh Pirates. Tune in to all the action live on TSN2 beginning at 8pm et/5pm pt. Greinke carried a Major League-record string of 22 straight starts without allowing more than two earned runs into his last outing on Tuesday against the Cincinnati Reds. Though that streak was halted, Greinke still won his third decision in a row thanks to a positive 6-3 outcome. The right-hander was charged with three runs on eight hits over 7 2/3 innings, matching a season high with 11 strikeouts while not issuing a walk. It marked the first time Greinke allowed more than two earned runs in a start since July 25, but he still improved to 8-1 with a 2.18 earned run average. He is tied with St. Louis Adam Wainwright for the most victories in the NL this season and one back of Torontos Mark Buehrle for the most in baseball. Greinke, 30, is 5-2 with a 5.29 ERA lifetime against the Pirates, who counter with Edinson Volquez. Volquez is 2-3 with a 2.86 ERA in seven previous meetings with the Dodgers and spent a brief stint with the club last season. Acquired from the San Diego Padres midseason, the righty went 0-2 with a 4.18 ERA in six games (5 starts) with Los Angeles. Volquez picked up his second win of the season with a solid outing on May 22 versus Washington, but struggled with his command on Tuesday aagainst the New York Mets in a no-decision. Marcelo Balboa Jersey. . The 30-year-old yielded four hits and a walked a season-high five batters over five innings, but did limit the damage to just two runs. "It was a challenge for (Volquez) but he kept us in the game," Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said of his starter. Volquez is 2-4 on the year with a 4.30 ERA and will try to cool off the Dodgers bats. Los Angeles saw its offense erupt on Saturday for a 12-2 win, thanks in large part to Hanley Ramirez. He went 4-for-4 at the plate and hit a pair of homers while matching career highs with five RBI and four runs scored. "Hanley has found something and I hope it continues. Everything fell our way today," said Dodgers manager Don Mattingly. Matt Kemp, Justin Turner and Drew Butera each drove in two runs for the Dodgers, who snapped a three-game losing skid. After flirting with a no-hitter in his last start, Hyun-Jin Ryu yielded two runs on 10 hits over six solid innings to earn the win. In the worst outing of his young career, Brandon Cumpton was tagged for 11 runs -- 10 earned -- on 11 hits and two walks over just 3 2/3 innings. "His (Cumpton) fastball command wasnt what weve seen from him in the past. It was a bad day for him," said Hurdle. Jose Tabata collected three hits and Jordy Mercer had an RBI for Pittsburgh, which had snapped a nine-game slide in Los Angeles by winning the first two games of this series. ' ' '

Szczegóły postu Ostrzeż użytkownika

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]