spawacz.pl

forum spawacza

Dyskusje, opinie i porady dotyczące szeroko pojętej branży spawalniczej
Teraz jest środa, 26 lutego 2020, 08:16

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: sobota, 11 stycznia 2020, 08:25 

MONTREAL -- Rookie Matt Fraser got to live a dream he had many times while growing up in Red Deer, Alta. Nike Vapormax Pas Cher . Fraser, called up Wednesday from AHL Providence and playing his first career NHL playoff game, scored 1:19 into overtime to give the Boston Bruins a 1-0 victory over the Montreal Canadiens to even their Eastern Conference semifinal series on Thursday night. The 23-year-old jumped into a scramble in front of goalie Carey Prices net and slid the puck under him into the net. "It was bouncing around and I was just swatting at it as hard as I could and hoping it would hit something," said Fraser. "Price is such a good goalie. He doesnt give out a lot of rebounds. I might have got lucky there, but the puck wound up in the back of the net. "Its something I dreamed about many times on the outdoor rinks growing up. Its every kids dream to score in overtime." Johnny Boychuks point shot had taken a high hop off the end boards and Price and defenceman Mike Weaver had trouble controlling the bouncing puck. "It came around on the other side and it bounced over my stick and I lost it," said Price. "Somebody yelled over, so I looked over my left shoulder. Obviously it wasnt there. Then they poked it in on the other side." The victory knotted the best-of-seven series at 2-2, and the Bruins took back home ice advantage heading into Game 5 on Saturday night in Boston. The Bruins outshot Montreal 34-33 in an intense, sometimes nervously played game that was less a goaltending duel between Price and Tuukka Rask as a match of determined, defensive teams. "We knew how tight this series would be," said Boston coach Claude Julien. "It doesnt mean any more than that weve tied the series. Its been tight every game. "It was important to get back in the series, but I dont think weve played our best hockey. Weve played hard, but Ive seen us play better. You hope the win here will help us get better and well go from there." Asked about Rasks play, Julien said: "He was good. We didnt give up three breakaways, that helped." They gave up a partial breakaway in the second period, but Brian Gionta could only shovel the puck at the net and Rask made the save. Canadiens coach Michel Therrien called it trench warfare. He found no fault with his side, either, except that they didnt get a puck past Rask. "This was a hard-nosed game between two well-prepared teams," he said. "We lost a battle in front of the net on the winning goal, but Im pleased with our teams effort. "All the games have been close and it wont be different next game." There were 21 goals scored by both teams in the first three games, there had not been a period without a goal, but there was little room to move in this one. It marked the first time since 1935 that Boston won a playoff game 1-0 in OT and the first time Boston and Montreal went scoreless in regulation time in the playoffs since 1953, when Elmer Lach got the OT game-winner for the Canadiens. Bostons Carl Soderberg had the best chance in the final minute of the first frame after P.K. Subbans blind back pass was intercepted, but Price looked to get a piece of it as it went off the cross-bar. Another goal-less period followed as shooters misfired, particularly Max Pacioretty on a setup from Thomas Vanek, and both goalies held their ground. Each team went on the power play once, but even that failed to break the deadlock. The Canadiens went on the attack in the third, peppering the Boston net and outshooting the Bruins 14-7. But the Bruins got a power play and Reilly Smith hit a goalpost, only to see Brian Gionta stoned by Rask alone in front of the net at the other end a moment later. Then Fraser ended it in OT. "Words cant even describe that feeling," said Fraser. "I just watched the replay of it and I dont even want to begin to try to explain that because its something I wish that every kid could feel." Fraser skated on Bostons third line with Soderberg and Loui Eriksson and got 14:44 of ice time and two shots on goal. Julien liked what he saw. "It was no doubt a little nerve-wracking for him but to me it didnt show on the ice," said Julien. "He was poised, made some good decisions, he was strong with the puck and in his decision-making. "We were talking about him and I said hes been really good for us tonight and there was no doubt he was going to play in overtime." Notes: Fraser played in place of Jordan Caron. Matt Bartkowski stepped in on defence for Andrej Meszaros. . . Montreal made no changes. . . Commissioner Gary Bettman and NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr attended the game. Vapormax Pas Cher Du Tout . I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie. Vapormax Plus Noir Pas Cher . Completely. Two days after releasing Peyton Manning, the longtime face of the franchise, the Colts announced they were cutting four fan favourites: running back Joseph Addai, linebacker Gary Brackett, safety Melvin Bullitt and tight end Dallas Clark. http://www.vapormaxpaschersoldes.fr/vente-air-vapormax-flyknit/vapormax-flyknit-blanche.html . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. LONDON -- Arsene Wenger failed for the 10th time to get the better of Jose Mourinho as Arsenal was held to a 0-0 draw by Chelsea on Monday, missing a chance to return to the top of the Premier League. The London derby, played with rain swirling around the Emirates Stadium, failed to produce the drama expected, with few attempts on goal. "They defended well, were well organized, and we didnt find our zippy movements to play between the lines as we can," said Wenger, whose side lost 6-3 at Manchester City in its last game. "I feel we were a bit edgy because we conceded six at Man City and that played in our heads at the start. In the second half we took control of the game and had two or three chances where we could have done better." Chelsea came closest in the first half when Frank Lampards shot struck the crossbar, while Arsenal only threatened Petr Cechs goal in the closing minutes when Olivier Giroud shot wide from a tight angle. It meant that in Mourinhos two stints as Chelsea manager, Wenger has now endured five draws and five losses. "It is a solid point but two points dropped at home," Wenger said. Arsenal is ahead in the Premier League, only behind leader Liverpool on goal difference and two points ahead of fourth-placed Chelsea. Mourinhos mission was to shackle an Arsenal team that hasnt been beaten at home in the league since the opening day of the season. And the Portuguese coach succeeded with his well-organized side, prompting Arsenal fans to boo the visitors and chant "Boring, boring Chelsea." "I agree," Mourinho said. "I played against them 10 times and I never lost ... it was very important not to lose because if we lose we are five points behind the leader and with a point we are two points behind both leaders. Vapormax Laceless Pas Cher. quot; The concern for Mourinho, though, will be the failure of a Chelsea striker to score a first league away goal since last December, with Fernando Torres ineffective up front. "Its not just a problem with the strikers -- its also a problem of the other people not transforming half-chances into chances for goals," Mourinho said. "And we had half a dozen of those today, not aggressive, sharp or attacking people to score." Instead the defenders thwarted Arsenal. "Arsenal showed on the pitch ... frustration because they couldnt create or penetrate," Mourinho said. Wenger was aggrieved that Arsenal wasnt awarded a penalty in the first half when Theo Walcott went down under Willians light challenge. "One hundred per cent penalty," Wenger said. "In my mind (there) is no doubt." Mourinho was dismissive of his London rivals complaints. "You know, they like to cry -- thats tradition," he said. "English people -- Frank Lampard, for example -- would never provoke a situation like that. Players from other countries, especially some countries, have that in their blood. So, instead if you have a contact or the opponent was aggressive, lets go, keep going. This is English football." Mourinho also defended John Obi Mikels sliding studs-up tackle on Mikel Arteta before the penalty call that went unpunished. "Football is a game of contact," Mourinho said. "English football, winter, water on the pitch, sliding tackles at fantastic speed ... be proud. "Play with pride. If you are hurt, OK you are hurt. If you have pain, I have pain every day and I work every day." The teams are back in action on Thursday, with Chelsea hosting Swansea and Arsenal at West Ham. ' ' '

Szczegóły postu Ostrzeż użytkownika

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]