spawacz.pl

forum spawacza

Dyskusje, opinie i porady dotyczące szeroko pojętej branży spawalniczej
Teraz jest sobota, 29 lutego 2020, 02:30

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: sobota, 18 stycznia 2020, 07:45 

BALTIMORE -- Nine-time Pro Bowl safety Ed Reed insisted Sunday that he can still play and wants at least one more season in the NFL. Fake Air Max 90 For Sale . Reed, who played with Houston and the New York Jets last season, turns 36 in September and has hinted at retirement in the past. He is currently a free agent. "Definitely still preparing to play," Reed said Sunday. "If I wasnt, you would have heard something by now. But yeah, the off-season is going great. Im spending time with my family. Not in any rush at all." Reed, who spent his first 11 seasons with Baltimore, was at former Ravens teammate Lardarius Webbs charity softball game at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday. "I know that I can still play," Reed said. "Its just a matter of the right fit." Reed was released by the Texans last November, and signed with the Jets a few days later and had three interceptions in the final four games. Reed said after the Jets season ended last December that his first order of business this off-season would be to get an MRI on his surgically repaired hip for "total maintenance" and then mull his options. He had off-season hip surgery last year, and it appeared to hinder him at times on the field. Reed, who has 65 career interceptions, acknowledged at that time that a full off-season and being healthy would help him going into the 2014 season. Air Max 90 Store .Y. -- AJ Allmendingers journey is almost complete. Stan Smith Sneakers Wholesale . - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night. http://www.cheapshoesstorewholesale.com/air-max-270-online-outlet.html . The striker headed Spurs into a 35th-minute lead and tapped in their third in the 71st after Chico Flores own goal. Wilfried Bony hit the bar and had a good penalty appeal for a push by Tottenham captain Michael Dawson turned down in the first half, before getting Swanseas consolation late on.OAKVILLE, Ont. - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont., course. Brandt Snedeker was victorious when the tournament was last held at Glen Abbey in 2013. "Glen Abbey has challenged the worlds best on 26 occasions and played host to many of the most memorable finishes in Canadian Open history, including Brandt Snedekers exciting victory last summer," Golf CCanada chief executive officer Scott Simmons said Thursday in a release. Air Max 97 Store. "The Abbey and Canadas national open golf championship share a special connection and we are pleased to continue that legacy in 2015." The PGA Tour event will be played July 23-26, 2015. This years tournament is set for July 24-27 at The Royal Montreal Golf Club in Ile-Bizard, Que. Glen Abbey hosted 22 Canadian Open tournaments between 1977 and 2000, as well as 2004, 2008, 2009 and 2013. ' ' '

Szczegóły postu Ostrzeż użytkownika

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]