spawacz.pl

forum spawacza

Dyskusje, opinie i porady dotyczące szeroko pojętej branży spawalniczej
Teraz jest środa, 23 października 2019, 15:25

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: piątek, 6 września 2019, 03:59 

World renowned graffiti, street, and fine artist Futura has been black and gray converse no stranger to the sneaker world over the years, and now he s back with another collaborative project. This time it s Converse that borrows his signature abstract aesthetic, for a duo of the Converse Chuck Taylor II in its high and low-top iterations. The already modernized Chuck Taylor gets further modifications with these special editions by Futura, featuring weatherized rubber uppers. Each is decorated with an abstract camo pattern by Futura, which is echoed on the marbled camo outsoles. Along with the sneakers, an apparel collection will also be available including raglan t-shirts and a ski mask.

If you re tired of your standard Chucks, now you can grab an eye-catching edition of the shoe in a 100% tonal colorway, seen here black and green converse in your choice of red or blue. Literally every component of the shoe from top to bottom is the same color making these true  Triple Red and  Triple Blue renditions. Maybe even quadruple red and blue? Find your pair as black and pink converse they arrive at select Converse retailers globally right now. Chucks also just got a premium new makeover from Stussy .Just when you think you ve seen everything possible on a Chuck Taylor model, Converse goes back to the drawing board and ensures that the iconic style keeps evolving.

Available this Thursday, January 8th at select retailers, the collection will subsequently arrive at Asian shops the following week on January 15th, 2015.Tue, 16 Jul 2019 11:00:14 0000 /?p=861726 With ComplexCon Chicago right around the corner, Converse has readied several black and white converse high tops womens new collaborative projects, and one of the most compelling is unquestionably Chinatown Market s duo of UV light-activated takes on the Chuck 70.

When exposed to direct sunlight, the shoe s soft pastel green/pink canvas upper switches shades, morphing into a wild and whimsical combo of With ComplexCon Chicago right around the corner, Converse has readied several new collaborative projects, and one of the most compelling is unquestionably Chinatown Market  s duo of UV light-activated takes on the Chuck 70 . When exposed to direct sunlight, the shoe s soft pastel green/pink canvas upper switches shades, morphing into a wild and whimsical combo of blue, orange, fuschia and purple. It s essentially two shoes in one, and is perfectly in line with Chinatown Market s bold DIY ethos  a piece of footwear that s designed to be activated and enhanced by the wearer s lifestyle and surroundings.

So I used to work at a Nike customization store called the Bowery Stadium in black and white converse shoes downtown New York, and as kids who were working at this Nike customization center, every day my co-workers and I were wearing Converse. It was this funny thing where it was like our  rebellion, being able to wear these shoes instead of wearing Nike, even though Nike obviously owns Converse. I always felt like Converse always had this rebellious edge to it because the punk kids would wear it, the skate kids would wear it, the style kids would wear it, it s always kinda had that air Obrazek to me. That was my way of being unique.

Szczegóły postu Ostrzeż użytkownika

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]