spawacz.pl

forum spawacza

Dyskusje, opinie i porady dotyczące szeroko pojętej branży spawalniczej
Teraz jest sobota, 31 października 2020, 03:56

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: sobota, 18 stycznia 2020, 07:40 

Kelechi Iheanacho has been unfazed by his breakthrough season at Manchester City and says his best is yet to come. Yeezy Boost 350 Pas Cher . Nigeria international Iheanacho has achieved a task many doubted was possible; rising through the academy ranks before breaking into Citys star-studded first team.His two-goal cameo in Sundays defeat at Southampton took his goals tally to 13 in 33 appearances, a record only surpassed by Sergio Aguero and Kevin De Bruyne. And, speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ, the 19-year-old reflected on his transition into Manuel Pellegrinis squad and insisted he would continue his progression at the Etihad Stadium.My record isnt bad, this season has been great for me and for the team as well, he said. Ive been getting goals in the team and helping them.Its not bad this season but Ive got to keep working hard. This is not going to be the best season ever, Im just starting and there will more good to come, Ill just keep working hard and working on everything in training and in games and Ill get there.I was hoping to play a first-team game and be among them one day, I had ideas about that so I was hoping I would join them some day. It was a surprise for me when they said I was part of the team so I was happy and Im pleased to join them.Now Im convinced Im part of the squad but it will not get into my head, I will just keep working hard and keep believing in myself. I will help the team anyway I can this season. Pick your team Aguero? Ozil? De Bruyne? Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side team for the chance to win £10,000 Iheanacho was unable to transfer his goalscoring form from St Marys to the European stage as City were dumped out of the Champions League to Real Madrid on Wednesday night.City mustered just a single shot on target throughout the duration of the second leg as their European campaign ended with a whimper. Iheanachos two-goal cameo was the only positive from Citys defeat at Southampton However, the trip to Madrid will live long in the memory Iheanacho, who relished the opportunity to play on one of world footballs biggest stages despite losing.What happened was just football. Its what can happen to any team - any team can lose and any team can win, the City striker added.We did very well in the first game at home and we played really well away but they won by just one goal. We defended really well, made it difficult for them but they deserved to win. This is not going to be the best season ever, I’m just starting and there will more good to come. Kelechi Iheanacho Everybody knew that if we had one goal we would be through. We were just looking for that one goal but we couldnt get any space, it was difficult for us.If we would have got the one goal I wouldnt be saying this now. Its gone now, theyre through and we have to focus on the next games.It was a great experience for me, Im happy to have played there. It was a dream come true. We shouldnt have come away like [that] but thats football, we will put that behind us.WAtch the full interview with Kelechi Iheanacho on Sky Sports News HQ from 6am on Sunday. Watch Manchester City v Arsenal live on Super Sunday, 4pm, Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: Man City video Man City fixtures Man City stats Get a £10 free bet! Yeezy 350 V2 Antlia Pas Cher . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release. Yeezy 350 v2 Black Pas Cher . Fans in the Jets viewing region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 5:30pm ct and listeners can tune in to TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/fausse-yeezy-350-v2-citrin.html . JOHNS, N.THE HAGUE, Netherlands -- Guus Hiddink will take over as Netherlands coach after the World Cup, when Louis van Gaal is stepping down, the countrys football association announced on Friday. Hiddink will lead the Netherlands until the end of the 2016 European Championship in France and then be replaced by Danny Blind. Blind and former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Ruud van Nistelrooy were appointed as 67-year-old Hiddinks assistants. Hiddink said he was honoured to return for a second stint in charge after he led a talented young Dutch team to the World Cup semifinals in France in 1998, when it lost on penalties to Brazil. "With Danny Blind and Ruud van Nistelrooy, we have a strong team with a huge amount of football knowledge and experience," Hiddink said in a statement. "It is also a fantastic chance for me to prepare my own successors. In this way, the football vision of the Netherlands team can be preserved for the long term." Netherlands association director Bert van Oostveen lauded Hiddink as a coach with a treasure trove of intternational experience and success. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Moins Cher. "He has proved his skills as a coach for club and country," he said. Hiddink coached the Netherlands from 1995-98. He also led South Korea to an unexpected semifinal berth in the 2002 World Cup and guided an unheralded Russia to the last four of Euro 2008. Hiddink has coached a string of club teams including PSV Eindhoven, Real Madrid and Chelsea. He led PSV to three successive Dutch league titles from 1987-89, three straight Dutch Cup wins from 1988-90 and the European Cup in 1988. Returning to Eindhoven after the 2002 World Cup, he again won three national titles, briefly combining his work with PSV with coaching Australia, which he led to World Cup qualification in 2006 -- the first time in 32 years Australia reached footballs greatest stage. After that World Cup, Hiddink was hired by Russia and took the team to the semifinals of Euro 2008, knocking out the Netherlands in the quarterfinals. He briefly served as interim manager at Chelsea, leading the London club to FA Cup glory in 2010. ' ' '

Szczegóły postu Ostrzeż użytkownika

Utwórz nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]